October 22, 2015

Clipboard for Garden Notes

I love inspecting my garden, and I do so frequently from March to November. What plants need to be replaced or moved, did those seeds wake up yet, and how are the seedlings doing? Taking notes while inspecting the garden helps me to remember what to do on my next work session.

In the past I used small notebooks, but now that most notes are on my computer, it's much easier to print the todo lists, and bring a couple extra blank sheets for notes. Or I might have a paper with good advice, like a zerox of a page from a book or magazine. Or a garden sketch even! A clipboard also makes the note writing way easier!

With a handy clipboard I can put my notes together the way I wish, and while in the garden I can resort them as needed.


Please click the image for a closer look.

No comments:

Post a Comment