October 18, 2015

New blog - new POD store

KreaturFlora stoe as opened! This blog has gone public, and from this point the only way is more, more and more :)


Welcome into my garden! Although the base for botyh the store and this blog is my designs for print-on-demand products offered through Zazzle, most motives will be based on photos from my own vacation home garden. Each plant means a lot to me, some I even grew from seeds. Some plants have been replanted every Spring, after stored safely over Winter. A garden is a long term relationship, and becaue some plants die while others are grown from seeds, there is an neverending development of shapes, colors and joy!

I hope you will appreciate some of my designs and products, for yourself or as gifts. And even if online shopping is not your favorite, you might enjoy some of my garden photos to be posted regularly on this blog.

Happy gardening! And once again, welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment